Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Doublemint Twins


Doublemint Twins
Originally uploaded by My Daily Struggle.
~~Sunday Night~
Once again, we met the Shermans at the Brickstore Pub. Audrey and Kitely donned the same outfit. (Did I mention that we were trying to out white-trash the other?) Kitely was pronounced the winner due to her daisy dukes. Although, Audrey was showing off her tummy quite a bit that night, I think that counts for something. She has such a cute tummy. And a cute booty. And a cute little nose. And you get the idea.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

11:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

She does have a cutie everything! I love that baby so much!
Suzanne

8:38 PM  
Blogger Brooks Brown said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

12:46 AM  
Blogger Brooks Brown said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

12:46 AM  
Blogger jen said...

Is Bill trying to post obscene comments again? I noticed you have a lot that have been deleted. I miss you guys! Only 4 weeks left until the due date. We should hang out before then!

10:30 AM  
Blogger angela said...

Suzanne- Thanks! And you know that Kitely has a cute everything too. I can't wait to babysit her tomorrow!
Alison-Audrey thinks you're a princess too, and she's a little envious of all of your pink clothes!
Brooks- I read your comment and immediately my teeth started to ache....just the thought of that makes me nauseous!
Jen- You tell Bill to stop harrassing me! Oh, the little monkey is only weeks away! AHHHH, I'm so excited for you.

11:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home