Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Baby Swap






















The Baby Swap occurs every day from Monday thru Thursday. I will take Audrey up to work and wait in the parking lot for Tim to drudge through rush-hour traffic and meet us. During the Baby Swap, which lasts about 5-10 minutes, Tim and I catch up. I ask him how work was and he asks me about Blobbers. Then, he gives me his keys and I give him mine. We kiss and say, "See you tomorrow!"
I don't mind so much that I only get to see my husband for 15 minutes a day. No really, it's killing me, but it's a small price to pay to keep The Little out of daycare. I don't know how long we'll be able to keep it up, but for now it's working.
On some days, like this one, I dress her up in ridiculous outfits so that I can watch Tim smile as he pulls into his parking space. She's always happy to see her Daddy. So happy, in fact, that she drools. Who am I kidding? She never stops drooling.
I look forward to the day that I can take a picture of her and she doesn't leak. Turn the faucet off Audrey! Turn it off!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I remember "the scream" picture. Is this her Linda Blair picture???
It's very cute, but it sorta looks like her head is on backwards.

Love ya lots and lots.

J.

12:12 AM  
Blogger angela said...

She IS a Friday the 13th baby. I'm guessing she'll be able to turn her head around fully by 8 months. "The power of Christ compels you..."

9:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

mydailystruggle65.blogspot.com

1:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home