Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Meet the Talented Tracy of Tweet Design:


Well, this woman never ceases to amaze me. I'm betting she can do absolutely anything she envisions in that unbelievably creative head of hers. I'm sure you recall her super cute offspring from a recent session-



Well, as a thank you, Tracy sent me an incredible package full of things I love!
She also included Henry's birth announcement because she remembered I'd said that I would love to see it someday. It's definitely the coolest baby announcement I've ever seen.
The envelope:
AGP_0618
Sewn with orange thread! Love that.
AGP_0619
When you open it up you get two separate, equally stunning cards:
AGP_0620
The card stock is quality and it's embossed, of course. I simply love her retro/vintage designs.
And look.... more! Did I mention she's crafty? Look! Look! Look!
Her thank you card: How'd she know I'm a fan of the mustachio?
AGP_0616
And this pendant?!
AGP_0615
How cool is this? I can't even begin to know how she made this:
AGP_0617
I cannot wait to wear that.
And then, if that wasn't enough... Xmas ornaments, too?
AGP_0624
Can you imagine my glee? My surprise at the uber coolness of these gifts?
Show Tracy some love. She's incredible. The talent just flows from her fingers. Check out her design skills, have her build you a website or buy one of her paintings!

More Tracy here:
Tweet Design Studio

Check out her Artwork:
TracyWagner.net

And Tweet Design is also responsible for THIS : The Annual Day of the Dead Show. I'll make sure you're reminded of this year's opening.

Thank you, Tracy.
I now have another creative idol.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home