Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Father's Day Message from Audrey

Yes, I'm a little behind over here but this is too cute not to share.
Audrey has been learning to spell on her own by listening to the sounds she hears in words and translating them into script. Her teacher says this is a great way to learn to read and write because they are figuring it out all by themselves.
I'm forcing myself not to worry about the "b" and "d" confusion just yet! The teacher in me wants to correct, correct, correct!

Can you decipher the message?
AGP_0551

Also, we had some fun with raspberries at dinner. I'd like to do an entire series similar to this. My kids are total Fruit Bats!

AGP_0549AGP_0547

AGP_0558
AGP_0554

Tim, you couldn't be a better dad or troll.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

that is adorable!!

10:21 PM  
Blogger Ezbang said...

http://thailacquer.blogspot.com/

1:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home