Sunday, February 14, 2010

Oh, Sweet Pea

AGP_6837

I can't imagine how I became so lucky in life.
I think you are amazing.
Our relationship has changed so much over the years and it's been difficult at times for sure. Still, I wouldn't change a thing. I love our life together. I love our little girls. I love watching you be a father. I love that just when I think nothing bothers you, it does. I love that when I pout and whine you tell me to put a sock in it and then grab my feet and tickle them. I love that you are noisy and boisterous and bubbly in the morning and I am not. I love that it takes you longer to get ready in the morning than me. I love that you drive with two feet. I love that you have created your own language with words like, "clomb" and "skirmps". I love that you talk in your sleep. I love that you let me sleep in every weekend. I love that you trust me to cut your hair. I love that you are a romantic. I love that you still sketch in your sketchbook. I love that all of your conversations start with, "On NPR..." (Well, maybe not all of them.) I love that you can still make me laugh, even when I want to spit nails. I love that you picked me to marry. I really love that.
I may not be the best at showing it or saying it, but I love you every day of my life.
Snow in Atlanta!Hawt.counting sheep in his unsleep.The Daddy...the night beforeFinally, the man of my dreams.Now you know what goes on behind closed doors...and this is what we do on saturday night

4 Comments:

Blogger The Sugared and Spiced Kitchen said...

This made me teary-eyed. I love you both.
Suzanne

10:07 PM  
Anonymous Alexis Spade said...

The sweetest thing I've read. Ever. So blessed.

10:09 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

i could honestly *like* ALL of your posts on google reader. this one especially! you two sure are cute :)

2:47 PM  
Blogger toyfoto said...

I love you both too. Happy Valentines.

8:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home