Monday, January 25, 2010

Full of Surprises



Sometimes we listen to children's music on the way home. Sometimes we listen to my music.
The other day we were listening to my music.
The kids were quiet and content. Everyone just seemed to be into the tunes. It was a nice ride.
Then, Audrey so matter-of-factly states, "Mama, I want a pink violin with red rubies on it."
Hm. What?
I responded, "You do? You know this song has a violin in it."
"I know. That's what reminded me that I want a pink violin with red rubies on it."
"You want to learn to play violin, eh?"
I'm sure she was rolling her eyes when she responded, "Mom, I already know how to play a violin."

"Okay, then!"

I said no more.
You bet your ass I'm buying a pink violin.
I have to know.

AGP_6556

2 Comments:

Blogger Love 'n Light said...

Hi Angela,
this photo is precious, I love all your photos but I especially love the black one where all you can see is, the beautiful baby and hands holding him, very creative.
2009 wasn't my favourite year either. (My worst in a long time)Howether in a way it was my best as it caused me to change my thinking.
Like you I am determined to make 2010 the best yet.
May all good things come your way in 2010.
LL Nat

6:39 PM  
Anonymous Christel Sundin said...

Angela,
What a beautiful love letter to your husband. I had to send the URL to Rob so he could read it too. On top of being a wonderful blogger, you're an amazing photographer too!
Christel

10:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home