Monday, January 19, 2009

Not the Best of Days


So, this past weekend was spent with my mom. She went into surgery this morning. Half of her pancreas was removed and it has yet to be determined if it's cancerous. If they find that it is, she'll have to undergo chemo on top of all that she's been through.

I wish I were at the hospital. I wish the kids were cooperating today, especially mine. And I wish Tim hadn't been told they're cutting his hours until further notice. As if things weren't tight already. Ghat dammit.

Today= Suck.

I'm not looking for a pity party. We'll make it through all this- somehow. I just need to vent to the internets, because that's what I do.

I cannot wait for Tim to get home so I can just lose it in the car on the way to the hospital. Because how else am I going to relieve this stress/anxiety/fear/frustration? Some people call friends. I don't. I cry in the car.

Gotta go. Someone just woke up after only sleeping all of 30minutes and that's just how my day is going.

I can't wait to see my mom.

5 Comments:

Blogger toyfoto said...

Thinking of you, and sending your mom all my good thoughts.

2:49 PM  
Blogger jessica said...

i don't know what to say other than the obvious, i hope your mama gets very good news, i hope tim gets home soon and i hope that cry is a good, long, satisfying one.
love you.

7:49 PM  
Blogger eva said...

I cry in the car, too. Do you have the perfect car cryin' mixed cd? If not, you should make one.

I'm thinkin' about you and your momma.

10:54 PM  
Blogger ella bean designs said...

hoping and praying for the best. sending all my best thoughts to you and your mom. now, go have a good cry. all the rest will work itself out.

11:39 PM  
Blogger Angela Lauterbach said...

There is something about the smell of car and the security of seat belt pressure that makes crying in the side-seat easier than at the dinner table.

That and if it gets too heavy the airbags might go off and knock some sense into ya!

I hope that everything turns out well - chemo is a bitch. She'll be happy to see you - you're her girl.

1:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home