Monday, November 17, 2008

They Have No Idea..



They can't possibly know how much I love them, how much I worry about them, how much I dream about their futures, how much they mean to me. They can't possibly know how much they've changed my life.

With Thanksgiving on the way, I've been giving serious thought to what I'm grateful for:
Being able to stay home with my kids
Friends that will tolerate my bouts of insanity
A husband that loves me even though I've gained 30 lbs
An awesome neighborhood w/ fantastic neighbors
A family that I love
and so much more...

I'm not really feeling the whole blog thing lately, but Tim wanted me to blog so that I could link to his new Etsy site. So, that's what I'm doing. Blogging a little and linking a little.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's Ames....or L.P. to you...Glad Tim talked you into it! By the way, Etsy is my favorite site, as I am on there looking at wonderful homemade goodies almost every day....I think that you should make your debut on Etsy!! Or have you already...mmmm???

9:12 PM  
Blogger Dogwood Girl said...

They can't possibly know how much you love them, but all your friends with kids do. . . which is kind of the cool thing about being a mom. It has made me appreciate and have something in common with women for once.

Love their fancypants dresses, too.

4:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Best wishes to you and your lovely family for a great Thanksgiving.

Ali, Ben, and Alex

1:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home