Friday, October 07, 2005

Baby needs a bigger pillow


Our baby is a GIANT! I'm not sure how much she weighs, but she feels like a sack of potatoes. A very large sack of potatoes. She has just blown up in the past few weeks. She's getting little creases in her thighs even. She can barely fit her foot into her mouth anymore. And I think her new belly is hindering her ability to crawl. She just can't seem to get her fat little legs underneath her expanding little tummy. I love this kid.
Tim says that his arm falls asleep every time he rocks her now. Her gigantic head is cutting off his poor circulation.
Enough about that. You'll get your monthly update in a week, whether you like it or not.

I'm biding time in anticipation of our Brickstore outing tonight. I think our theme is going to be 'sweaters', seeing as the weather is perfect for such things. I tried Audrey's outfit on her about an hour ago and nearly wet myself with joy. She's gonna look so damn cute. Baby clothes are amazing. Babies are amazing. You could dress them in 70's puce and harvest gold polyester plaid and they would still be effing cute.

3 Comments:

Blogger angela said...

Yes, much more fun than putting them to bed...which Timmy is doing right now. Ah, the screams! "Don't fight it baby. Sleep is good."

10:56 PM  
Blogger Brooks Brown said...

Baby Ben is the same way about sleep. He gets so mad when he has to be put to bed and screams bloody murder in a way he won't for other reasons like hunger, diaper change, etc.

1:06 PM  
Blogger angela said...

Glad to know she's not the only one. I left her with my mom one night and forgot to warn her....she had a terrible time putting her to sleep. Oops! Sorry Mamaw!

3:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home