Sunday, September 27, 2009

One Fine Day

Today could not have been more beautiful.
And I must tell you, I should definitely make a point to be more social. It's actually fun hanging out with people, man! I sometimes let my insecurities with making conversation or feeling uncomfortable around people inhibit me from leaving the house. That's so stupid, really.

Last night, at the last minute I solidified plans with a good pal, a very good pal. Our families were going to meet up early (for a Sunday)- 10am.
After a yummy breakfast we found some free kids! SCORE.
AGP_5937
We asked them if they wanted to go to the zoo. Of course, they said yes but only if they could jump in the bouncy house. I think it was a good compromise.
The zoo was surprisingly... not packed! I was amazed that the crowds were minimal and no one annoyed me the entire time I was there. Shocker.
And although I had my camera out the entire time, I refrained from taking your typical zoo shots. Well, I couldn't resist the otters, but I'll spare you the photo.
Tottie managed to nap the majority of the time but woke for the afterparty. She was so good today. The antibiotic must be working because she was just so giggly. Poor bub.


We basically let the kids determine the day. Life just seems easier at a kid's pace.
AGP_6083AGP_6088






Welcome fall. Thanks for the perfect weather.

3 Comments:

Blogger Melissa said...

Wonderful! I can't wait until this boy is born, so we can start having these kind of days - I bumped around the house yesterday completely perplexed as to how to take advantage of such a gorgeous day. Glad you were able to get out and enjoy it for me!

1:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

8:32 AM  
Blogger lex said...

it really was a perfect day. and your photos are (of course) spectacular!

10:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home