Sunday, March 18, 2012

The Beautiful Mundane



I slept off and on all day.
Staying up until 4am is not okay with my body anymore.
It was worth it though. I love working at the bar.
One of my favorite parts of the night was when someone told me to stop smiling so much. I didn't realize I was.
That was a good feeling.
Another great moment was when an old boss of mine told me I look exactly the same. (I worked for him 15 years ago.) Riiight. I'm sure, but whatever. I'll take that!

And I love being able to cut up with good friends. Laughter. Lots of it. So many people came out. Good to see everyone. The bands weren't bad either!

Because of my little aches and pains (caused by 12 hours of non stop movement) and lack of sleep, pretty much everything I had planned for today ended up being canceled. Audrey had a bit of a bug, as well. So, we all camped out on the couch.
Such a lazy day.
We watched Puss and Boots. Slept a little. Watched Hugo. Slept a little. Snacked. Played outside for a spell. Grew some crystals. Watched Hugo, again. Went to bed.







3 Comments:

Blogger superpragmatic said...

Sounds like a good day to me.

10:53 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

cute babies, very nice blog!:)

3:53 AM  
Anonymous Internet Marketing said...

Great blog! Forward
----------------
http://net--marketing.blogspot.com/

11:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home